Tuesday, July 14, 2009

My Purple Clouds

My purple clouds are calling me. Wistful whispers meant only for my ears are beckoning me outside.

The transition between day and dusk has become endless in its brevity. I could stare at those thin strips of sky for hours, if only they'd let me. Dark below, vibrantly hued above, the clouds seem to be more of a metaphor for balance in life than an actual physical entity.

They're tired of waiting for me. They're riding the wind closer and closer to where i sit, watching them.

Aggressive and subtle, menacing and serene. I am meant to see them now, and understand them later.

6 comments:

Courtney said...

Welcome to the "Sweat Team"....
Pork never told me you wanted in... sorry for the delay... fucking men....

PorkStar said...

my oh my, kiddie... this is one amazing post. Sorry I haven't had the chance to read your blog with more time but i will from now on... i like what you write.

And welcome to the club too... : )

Captain Dumbass said...

That was excellent. Now, if it had a worm wearing sunglasses...

Gauche said...

how lovely. very nicely done.

King of New York Hacks said...

The words that transcend everytime I get behind the wheel in the winter of a NYC blur.

Anonymous said...

It isn't hard at all to start making money online in the undercover world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat backlinks[/URL], You are far from alone if you have no clue about blackhat marketing. Blackhat marketing uses little-known or not-so-known avenues to produce an income online.